Direct Investment: Investment Strategy
Founded to identify, execute, and allocate investments in unique “off market” private transactions, Ozado Partners seeks to identify opportunistic investments that provide attractive risk-adjusted returns which are uncorrelated to the public markets and traditional private equity portfolios. The Ozado team sources, executes and finances investment opportunities through a proprietary network of advisors and industry executives. Our flexible strategy allows us to identify operating businesses, management teams and assets to establish bespoke investment structures, that match the long-term growth and financing needs of each investment.
- Investment Focus: Leading standalone businesses, management teams and assets with a defensible market position and a proven management team with a history of operating comparable assets and/or businesses.
- Geographic Focus: North American focus with a focus on U.S. assets.
- Investment Types: Control and non-control investments with negative controls throughout the capital structure. Cash flow generating or visibility to cash flow generation with a strong cash conversion cycle.
- Industry Focus: Industry agnostic with the exception of high technology or bio technology companies with long negative cash burns.
- Value Added: Ability for Ozado Partners to utilize strategic relationships with key industry personnel.
- Investment Size: $5 million to $50 million per investment or in aggregate.