Direct Investment: Investment Process
- Deal sourcing.
- Preliminary dialogue with management and review of pertinent information.
- Review opportunity within the context of Ozado’s investment criteria.
Business due diligence and discussion on structure
- Detailed discussions with management to better understand financing needs and business objectives.
- Conduct preliminary business due diligence and financial review.
- Execution of preliminary term sheet.
Detailed due diligence and documentation drafting
- Conduct detailed business diligence utilizing strategic contacts to further vet the opportunity where appropriate.
- Conduct legal, accounting, and regulatory diligence.
- Finalize relevant investment documentation.
- Close and fund investment.
Ongoing portfolio supervision through to exit
- Contribution of Ozado’s strategic relationships and network.
- Strategic involvement through board level representation.